28 Oct 2009

High Kultur






So, I have made it back from Tahoe to the bay area, and am now staying with my wonderful new friend Etienne and her family in San Mateo.

Yesterday, we visited the Richard Avedon exhibition at the SF Museum of Modern Art, which was really interesting and beautiful, and then ate cake with pretend flies on it in the museum's rooftop cafe. In the evening we went to see Salome at the SF Opera House - the building itself was massive and incredible, and the performance was astounding, hypnotic... and other similar words with ultimately do it no justice at all...

Today, I'm off to visit the Winchester Mystery House, which I've really been looking forward to - the story is crazy; find out more here: http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

I will be sure to purchase some evil spirits from the gift shop, and bring them home as souvenirs...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi Miss Rosy,

I don't want to seem like a stalker who comments on every single blog entry but I wanted you to know I'm loving the regular updates about your trans-atlantic tour.

I'll see you soon I'm sure.

Take care